The Making of Google Spotlight’s “Pearl”
Among the challenges the speakers will discuss the following:
- Editing and montage in a 360º narrative (which we believe we’re among the first to do.)
- Elastic time and ambisonic audio in music-driven interactive storytelling.
- Achieving Pearl’s non-photorealistic look on mobile phone hardware.
- How the art of Pearl pushed the technology of our Story Development Kit (SDK).
- Adapting a single interactive narrative experience to a diverse range of hardware modalities, including handheld devices (both mono- and stereoscopic), non-interactive video (both rectangular and spherical), and full 6DOF VR.
David Eisenmann | Producer
Cassidy Curtis | Technical Art Lead
Scot Stafford | Sound & Music Supervisor
Rachid El Guerrab | Technical Project Lead
When: Wednesday, June 1st. Door opens at 6:30pm – finishing at 9:30pm
Where: Zynga SFHQ Theatre (directions)
Online registration is required (here) – there will be no tickets at the door.