We are currently looking to fill the following annual volunteer positions.
1) Volunteer Coordinator
Responsibilities: Coordinate all volunteers. Distribute responsibilities and create work schedule.
Experience: Good organization and communication skills are required.
2) Community Outreach Coordinator
Responsibilities: Outreach to the San Francisco computer graphics professional community to promote chapter events and encourage membership.
Experience: Good communication and writing skills are required.
Requirements for annual the volunteer positions:
- Interest in and knowledge of computer graphics and related fields
- Enthusiasm about SIGGRAPH and the Chapter’s programs
Benefits for annual volunteers:
- One year free membership
- Interact with some of the Bay Area’s leading graphics professionals
In addition, we also offer meeting volunteer opportunities
- Responsibilities: Bi-monthly meeting volunteers assist with the event registration. check in attendants, and help set up the meeting room and food.
- Benefits: one year free membership when volunteered for three meetings.
If you are interested in a volunteer position please contact:
Tereza Flaxman at firstname.lastname@example.org